Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Recieving Calls and Text's Regarding Debt Advertising

To start... the phone that i have is in my mums account name. and i obviously dont have the same name as my mum.(I wasn't old enough to start my own account (I am now by the way) - Awaiting contract end. Who has my phone number?(alot of people i will...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problems with Galaxy S2 using ICS

I am hoping someone can help me. Ever since I upgraded from gingerbread to ice cream sandwich, I have had no end of trouble with my phone. The handset would inexplicably freeze, apps would constantly crash, battery life would be very short, the phone...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

3g outage

I have checked the service page on O2 and they proudly state that the service at my post code is working. However, myself and a co worker who both have iPhones on O2 cannot get 3G today. Does anyone have an email address to contact O2 because I have ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02 3G900

Has there been any announcement on when this is going to go nationwide? I'm always on 2G where I live so i'm wondering when O2 plan to go nationwide. Thanks

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 have my money

When I took on 3 contract phones for myself and two teenage children O2 insisted on taking £100 deposit each time. They insisted I would get it back after 3 months. That time has expired but no refund and no way of sending them a message. Any idea ho...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

pre order

why is orange(EE) managing to get iphone 5's out to customers within 4-5 days??, ive been told today i will have to wait three weeks for mine, i am very disappointed with o2

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

sneaky text message charges whilst roaming

I have just sat down and finally managed to work out why each time I go abroad, I seem to get charged for more than double the amount of text messages I actually send....Although I queried this with O2 when I got my last bill for whilst I was away, t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

"Age Verify"....I mean c'mon ???!!!

I just tried to access a website with adult content and i got the message that i can't less i verify my age. I thought in order to get a contract from 02 you need to be over 18 anyways. This is so sad that i have to phone o2 to get permission from o2...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customer adviser put me on the wrong contract!!!

I was able to upgrade at the end of August but i wanted to wait for the IPhone 5 to come out so i rang o2 and asked if i could make my bill cheaper until then, the customer adviser said there were a few options as to what i could have. A 30 day rolli...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos