Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

How about a "I don't work for O2 and I am happy with the customer services given this week" thread!

Sorry I am not - when I took out my O2 contract I must have missed the small print that said customer services will only be available 51 weeks a year (the comment from an O2 employee on a different thread was that they give a "good" customer service ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

no service

I lost service about 4pm and after switching off 3 or four times I checked the 02 website to see if any notices about faults. When I didnt see anything obviously there, I contacted my sister who lives just a mile away and her o2 service is working. I...

• 170 replies
  • 25 kudos

GHOST MESSAGES

CAN ANYBODY TELL ME WHY I AM CONTINUALLY RECEIVING A MESSAGE ON MY PHONE WHICH SAYS "CHECK OPERATOR MESSAGES" AND WHEN I LOOK ON MY PHONE ON THE WEB IT SAYS "NO NEW MESSAGES".ALSO ANY IDEA WHEN WE WILL GET A DECENT SIGNAL IN CRANTOCK

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Terrible webmail

Does Any else have problems trying to send emails? My O2 webmail frequently has that HTP error, can't find the page when I hit the send button. I can't save the message either, so I lose the message altogether. SO FRUSTRATING!

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report your queuing experiences here.

Hi. I thought i'd start a thread so those queuing at silly o' clock in the morning can chat. I'll be here about 5am Tell us your highs, your lows and everything in between. If you can, some pics would be great too!

• 46 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Status Checker: Can you help with design?

Hi guys Below you can see the signal status tracker on the main O2 site. We would like to post this as a permanent thread on the community for any members concerned about their signal status. However, as you can see, it is not the best looking tool i...

Toby by Former Staff
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why is the I phone 5 only on a 24 month contract?

Being a customer for7 yearsi am very surprised the new I phone 5Is only available on a 24 month contract it smacks of outright greed unless I am mistakenI like to swop my phone every year and have always had a 12 month contractAre there any alternati...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

International texting problems

Hi allI've got a slightly strange problem. Two people in the States are trying to get in touch with me. One (who is on T-Mobile) can't call or text. When she calls, she gets a busy signal (which I definitely wasn't and had signal). When sends texts, ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos