cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing the date and time

Anonymous
Not applicable
Could anyone let me know how to change the date and the time on my joggler as he are both incorrect :robotindifferent:
Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions
Taken from the Joggler Help Page:

How do I change the clock time on my O2 Joggler?

Tap Settings, then the second menu page, then Date & Time.
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
Used to be able to manually adjust date & time, but since the internet radio update, that option no longer seems available! The auto update has never worked for me, and the Joggle O2 team also confirmed that it didnt work, but nothing has been done to fix it and now I can't even adjust it manually! Does anyone else have this problem??
Message 3 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
I too have this problem and that's why I searched the forum!

I thought it would pick up the time from the NTPs but when i looked in the 'about' listings Network Time says NO and there's nothing in primary or secondary NTP fields.

Customer Support (25min call of which 15 was waiting) stated they couldn't help and to take it to a shop to be 'repaired'....

I'll let you know how I get on.
Message 4 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have the same problem and as I use this for the Secretary to add appointments for me I'm rather stuffed.

I have Emailed Tech support as this is defiantly a problem after the system update for the Internet Radio, I do not understand why they do not have an option to restore last know good Configuration.

At the Min its £150 Digital Photo album and little more use than that.

Will post reply if I get one from O2 as they seem great at selling but not at Customer Service!
Message 5 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've been doing a bit of digging around now... can you check that NTP works on your PCs?
Double click the time
select internet time
check that auto sync is on
check the last time if on when it was successful
run a manual update

If update fails then it may be your router is not configured for NTP
access your router and check that NTP is enabled for port 123 UDP and TCP as in

http://portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/Linksys/WRT54GC/NTP.htm

If this cures the problem, please let me know and I will get my Joggler back from shop tomorrow before its sent away!
Message 6 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
Router Open to port 123 and I can access the local ntp server ntp.cis.strath.ac.uk via vista and this works ok on PC.

I have typed the mane address ntp.cis.strath.ac.uk in the NPT1 option for the Joggler but this does not seem to have any effect.

I did not write down the original NTP setting in the NTP1 Could some one please post this original value and I'll type this back in.

Losing patience with this system I think I will play about for another week looking at other solution, and then it will go back to the O2 Shop for a refund.
Message 7 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thoroughly fed up with this, none of the O2 stores I have visited know how to resolve this. The Reading store rang their own help line and were kept on hold for 20 mins and even then got nowhere. Looks like I shall be returning mine!
Message 8 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ah well.. worth a try!

Looks like O2 will be receiving a batch of bricks...
Message 9 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
R
I did not write down the original NTP setting in the NTP1 Could some one please post this original value and I'll type this back in.

Just make it blank.. it will then fill in the default.
Message 10 of 21