Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

02202 Called me and hung up - how do I report this?

Hi, I just got a call from 02202, I answered and they hung straight up. I've looked the number up and apparently it's a scam. How do I report this and/or how do I get the number blocked?Please either reply or link to a similar topic (I suspect this s...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Frustrated and don't know what to do next

Hello PeopleHaving spent yet another 30 minutes on the phone to O2 Business Customer services today I still feel like I am getting no where and wonder what my next move should be so having discovered the forum today I am hoping that someone here may ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Tariffs 26th Feb to Include Unlimited Texts

This has been posted in the iPhone forum previously, so I am posting it in the General forum, just to let everyone know that there is a new range of tariffs available from the 26th February when you will be able to check them on line.If there is anyo...

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can I be reverse-lookup'ed??

Hi all,some wierdo has started leaving me threatening voicemails from a blocked number. I don't know who he is, where he got my number, or what he thinks I have done wrong! But now I am concerned - can he find anything else out about me from my numbe...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 network problem oxfordshire

Since Wednesday the O2 network has been down in the OX14 postcode.All my friends who are on O2 are having the same problem in that they are not receiving texts and any outgoing calls i make sounds scrambled the other end. Anyone who tries to call me ...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

freezing a contract

I'm due to renew my contract but am possibly going travelling next year, is it possible to freeze a contract for a few months while abroad?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos