Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

Can I be reverse-lookup'ed??

Hi all,some wierdo has started leaving me threatening voicemails from a blocked number. I don't know who he is, where he got my number, or what he thinks I have done wrong! But now I am concerned - can he find anything else out about me from my numbe...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 network problem oxfordshire

Since Wednesday the O2 network has been down in the OX14 postcode.All my friends who are on O2 are having the same problem in that they are not receiving texts and any outgoing calls i make sounds scrambled the other end. Anyone who tries to call me ...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

freezing a contract

I'm due to renew my contract but am possibly going travelling next year, is it possible to freeze a contract for a few months while abroad?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number not recognized as an O2 number

I bought a Pay & Go SIM and ported my old Virgin Mobile number to the SIM a couple of weeks ago. The phone works fine and I can make/receive call send/receive texts/MMS, browse web etc.However when I try to use bluebook or the e-mails to web service ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

left my internet on

help. i just noticed last night that my phone was on the internet, it looks like after checking the counters that it had been on for 25 hours. do u know what these charges are

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos