Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

Will Data Abroad bolt on cover usage on Cruise ship?

Does anyone know if a data bolt on can be used when roaming on a cruise ship? I understand it will be slow but having access to my emails when in the middle of the ocean will be beneficial. The o2 information shows it will cost £8 per MB without a bo...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Leaving 02....

......or am I, that's what I need to find out.Phoned up on Friday looking for a new deal and asked for the Xperia X10. Adviser called up my details and went through my offers; 1)300mins, unlimited texts, unlimited Data for £35 per month and £49 for t...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

What are o2 doing with my money?

I ordered an iPhone for my girlfriend over 2 weeks ago.I called o2 a few hours after placing the order to see if all the checks they had to do were completed and successful.I was told that the order was complete and would be delivered on the Monday (...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Check Balance

hiI went to check my balance this morning, as i have just signed up to a sim only deal (100mins unlimited texts) and the text back from 21202 said "100 mins and 0 texts" Is it meant to say that? considering i do have unlimited texts!Thanks

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

The O2 Joggler Application Store (It's Here !)

At long last, the promised O2 Joggler Application Store has arrived ! I got a text message from O2 on 31st March saying that the App Store will be rolled out from 1st April (No, it's not an April Fool !). This will included You Tube, Google Calendar,...

• 40 replies
  • 0 kudos

I live in the US and need a UK sim card...

I live in the US and have friends in the UK...My problem...I just don't know which sim card to get so I can have a UK number so we can call and text one another. I have an unlocked phone already...They have 02 and I didn't know if I could get the o2 ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Joggler Support

Having purchased my Joggler yesterday and hitting the messages app not working problem that it seems loads of new owners are seeing I decided to email support for help. The reply was less than helpful suggesting I go to the shop sales page to go thro...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

multiple accounts on o2

Hi all..I've been an o2 customer for years, the past year or so I keep having multiple accounts linked to my o2 account with different user names etc and I haven't made them, I deleted a load a couple of months ago and thought I was finally back to j...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos