Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 192 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

Does this seem odd to you ?

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=143809memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=143803memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=143802memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=143849memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=143834memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=143822

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

4g lte ofcom start consulting

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-12811122So the countdown begins.Interesting the difference in 3G auction price in Germany to what they got for 4g let's hope the UK follows suit spending 10% on 4g means more left for the infrastructureofcoms page h...

adamtemp64 by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone 4 and O2 Carphonewarehouse account

I have an O2 phone from Carphonewarehouse - they manage my account as well. This is a sim only contract for 24 months. I asked about buying a sim free Iphone 4 from Apple to use BUT I was told this is not possible. I was asked to start a new contract...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help with O2 broadband and mobile

Here is a breakdown of the 2 O2 broadband deals as I understand / from what I've been told :Home broadband basic :Monthly charge : £13.50 p.m.Cost of setting the whole thing up : £25.00 activationSupport : Free 24 hour phone support & 24 hour online ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Network in Birmingham

Has anyone else had any problems in the B33 area of Birmingham? Since 18th March 2011 cant make / receive calls or texts or access the internet! O2 dont really want to know!! Just wondered if anyone else has had any issues?Thanks

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Calls from 08458630287

Since I got my iphone I have been getting several calls a day from08458630287. When I answer - nothing just silence and then a disconnect. I rang back I the message says thatnks for calling O2 sorry we missed you and will try again. Is this O2? Does ...

• 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

BEWARE YOU DON'T GET STUNG!

Accidentally while using my phone I went over my minutes allowance because I thought I was calling a free land-line and I was in fact calling a mobile. The call cost me £8.828 but then as I had gone over my minutes I was then charged £1.109 for a 6mi...

• 50 replies
  • 0 kudos

Microsim on non iPhone 4 contract. Do it yourself!

Just to let everyone know: I've just spent a couple of infuriating days battling with O2 and the Carphone Warehouse. Basically I bought a used iPhone 4 and wanted to swap my standard sim for a micro sim. I have since learned that neither the Carphone...

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos