Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing mobile number but keeping contract

Hi, I have an account with O2, but reception indoors is really really bad so I'm thinking of moving to a different provider. I would like to keep my number but I'm quite early in my 2 year contract so it would be a waste to move now and pay for the r...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading!

My 2 year contract is complete and for the first time ever when upgrading, I have been told that I am unable to upgrade online and have to contact O2 by telephone. Can anyone explain why I should be put to the hassle of hanging about on the telephone...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fantastic Customer Service

I upgraded both of my phones today to the new HTC one M8 and recycled my old iPhones. I dealt with a very pleasant girl called Olivia. I would just like to pass on my biggest thanks to her for all the help she gave me! It was a very long call so than...

• 23 replies
  • 2 kudos

Tesco refresh??

Seems like Tesco are doing a version of the refresh 24 month contracts :http://shop.tescomobile.com/mobile-phones/pay-monthly/htc/one+m8/tariff?deal=13641

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not receiving texts

Hi is anyone else experiencing problems with receiving text messages. I can send them (and I know they are being received) but haven't been able to receive any myself since yesterday evening? If no issues with O2, does anyone have any suggestions to ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cinema Tickets

Hello everyone and how's everyone doing this evening ?..well just a quick thought I think O2 should do a offer like other networks do for example buy 1 cinema ticket get 1 free like EE does ...what do u guys think of this idea

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 4g bandwidth

Hi everyone, hope someone can help. I have sky go on my samsung tab2 10.1 and using o2 4g, however i get a really poor picture when watching any channel. I did a speed test on my tablet and found I had a download speed of 23 mbps which is almost 4 ti...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Falling Behind Competitors?

I have been with O2 on a pay monthly contract for the last 8/9 years ever since they released the old Genie sim cards. However, since the introduction of Smartphones are O2 falling behind there competitors in terms of the package offered? I am curren...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! MMS from O2UK with a download button and short expiry date.

Hi, I just got a MMS, supposedly from O2UK which had no subject. It just has a download button, a size of 182K and says it expires 21:38 31 Jan. This seems a but dodgy to me, trying to get me to download something before a very short time limit expir...

Steve_W by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos