Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 150 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

HTC Desire 20 Meg Update

I have had an update come through today but it will not install. The download works fine but my phone hangs after rebooting and I have to go into the recovery menu to reboot the phone. I'm on O2 and the Phone has not been rooted. Can anyone offer any...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 38 replies
  • 0 kudos

poor signal in bolton

hi is anyone else suffering from a poor signal in bolton ive checked the status update but all is fine i know its not my phone as friends are suffering to

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

stolen phone

i have had my phone stolen and am being told to buy a new handset......WHY?i pay my insurance every single month and what for if it doesnt cover brakages or he phone being stolen???????I am disgusted with o2 lack of help, as long as they have my mone...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

lost/stolen by yodel

Can anyone give me some information please. I have been patiently awaiting the delivery of my new iphone 4s 32gb from O2 but it still hadn't arrived so I have contacted O2 who inform me it has been delivered and signed for..........um, not by me it h...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

No 3G support for HTC HERO??!!!

####Just bought a brand new HTC Hero, unlocked in white and am being told by O2 that they do not directly support this phone so I cant get 3G at all unless I some how get the settings from HTC themselves!!??####

• 86 replies
  • 0 kudos