Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

Fair Use Policy on Unlimited Texts?

I wonder if anyone can help, as I've been unable to find a conclusive answer thus far.I have a £10.21 monthly Simplicity contract for my teenage daughter, so she can make some calls and take advantage of the 'free' texts. And take advantage she has. ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Latest customer service satisfaction levels revealed

The latest Ofcom survey for customer satisfaction is now available : http://tinyurl.com/c7n4rsbO2 and Orange topped the mobile phone companies whilst Sky top both the home phone and broadband section for customer satisfaction.Let's hope all service p...

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract Price Increase

Orange have done it.http://www.mobiletoday.co.uk/News/13341/Angry_customers_besige_Orange_after_major_price_hike.aspxWill O2 follow?ewan

ewanrw by Level 10: Inspirational
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Forum Issues addressed to O2

Further to Adams post and voting options, I have taken the liberty of carrying on from there with a post aimed directly at our O2 friends....so here goes....@ Abs and ChrisI think we all have the knowledge and know-how to check for and spot these bog...

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 62 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to get mobile phone call records?

Hi i was just wondering if anybody could help me, I'm needing to get mobile phone call records, I have sent away a form and the information I got back only contained text messages, I want to know if there is any way I can get calls? This matter is ur...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos