Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

Getting speaking clock instead of voicemail

I have recently opened an O2 account. If I get an on screen message telling me that I have a voicemail and I press the "listen" button I do not get taken to the voicemail but to the O2 speaking clock. I am getting fed up paying to be told the time wh...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Changing a a faulty phone...What is O2's policy?

I have had 3 faulty Dell Streak phones from 02, and although i love the phone I feel that it is not one that I trust any more to work properly.Anyhow I have gone through O2's process and was told after a third faulty phone that I would be able to cha...

• 26 replies
  • 0 kudos

You do have other customers you know!

I know it's iPhone release day but it is absolutely unacceptable to not be able to get through to tech support on the phone.I have been trying since 8AM and the "We cannot answer your call right now, call back later " message is starting to grate.I h...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Active Link Error

Seems there is an issue with the o2 active site at present, the issue is the header for some reason showing details not usually there.http://wap.o2.co.uk/o2active

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Major network upgrade in the north due

Start Fixed Details Status Oct 17, 201101:48 pm Oct 28, 201101:48 pm NOTIFICATION OF MAINTENANCE TO THE O2 3G NETWORKWe’re modernising our network and upgrading the 3G sites in every town, city and rural area north of Birmingham to the latest kit. We...

adamtemp64 by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blackberry downfall!

Since yesterday morning my internet bbm,emails, facbook and twiiter apps have been down, ive phoned o2 and tried to get to the bottom of it to get no helpful reply. The whole reason I pay £35 a month and to not be able to access any of the services I...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Rugby Breakfasts

Has anybody heard if they have won one, I got a email this morning saying i would receive mine on thursday i cannot wait to receive it just before England play on saturday

• 25 replies
  • 0 kudos