Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 4g Reaches 45% / Voda 4g Expands

The 4g rollout continueshttp://www.uswitch.com/broadband/news/2014/09/vodafone_offers_4g_mobile_broadband_across_304_towns_and_cities/http://www.uswitch.com/broadband/news/2014/09/o2_s_4g_mobile_broadband_network_reaches_45_coverage/

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 data it's not real

I have 5gb from O2 data... But it's no real 5 gb... My data always finish in 2 week and I have use my internet just to check a Facebook and Google maps... Before I have 1gb internet and always finish 1 week before renew my bill... Now I have 5gb and ...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Have O2 boosted 3G coverage?

I've noticed on O2's coverage map checker, they've now got more "outdoor" 3G in areas near me. When before, it showed no 3G network coverage, and just a 2G signal. What's happened? There are no new masts and no new indoor 3G areas, but huge yellow ou...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! S3 mini to S4 mini sim !!!!

my son just upgraded from s3 mini to s4 mini,, only the sim in the s3 is a reg sized sim from what i can see,, so am i gunna need a smaller one for the s4 mini,, or do u get one to activate in the box when new phone arrives.. help please

• 29 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fed up of O2 false promises

I challenged O2 about a charge on my account which the customer service represenative who agreed with my issue and sent a request for refund. Several days later I check my account and the chrage was still there. I called again and was advised it was ...

Technology and Lifestyle

On the forum tonight, some of us started chatting about this so I have decided to start a thread on it.It is a subject that fascinates and even bewilders me at times...I freely admit I am a 'child of the 60's' and our lifestyle was... and still is......

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 60 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! weekend payment?

my phone bill is due out today(saturday)will it go out monday? if so can i go in the bank monday morning and put the money in, which will go in immediately.also will they cut me off? or charge me?

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! answer phone number.

resently bought my phone and trying to work out how to use it, when I purchased my phone I was given the number for my anwer phone messages but I think I may have changed it while messing about trying to work out just how to use the phone, can anyone...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Feedback is a gift

So here it is....I have been a very loyal customer of O2s for many years and have always raved about the service i've received from them. This year however, i've had 2 interactions with O2 both in store and their CS dept and neither have been positiv...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos