Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! 02 Water Warranty Scam, could you be affected

Hi allI wanted to post this as I think its really serious.Last week my 4 month old Samsung Note 2 died, I'm a computer tech, so I tried everything I could to bring it back alive, after much searching it looked like a pcb fault. Not a problem phone is...

photo from 02.jpg
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 43 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 sent DPD to collect phone to repair and they've lost it! Where do I stand?

Ok first of, this is the first time I've ever posted something on here so apologies if its in the wrong thread. I just need someone high up to see this message and get back to me.I'm not sure where else to put this as O2 doesn't seem to want to answe...

• 30 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 reception.

Is o2 reception worse than competitors? I recently switched from orange and have found the phone to be virtually useless in norfolk and cambridgeshire other than in a city and a recent trip to the highlands and inner hebrides orange gave me virtually...

• 32 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unauthorised money removed from account

I have had money removed from my O2 Pay & Go account by a third party company without my permission. I spoke to O2 customer service and they said that I must have signed up for the service. I am a 56 year old male who does not sign up with a ringtone...

• 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! emergency calls only on my mobile

I need to know if I can top up my mobile after a long stop period. In fact from today I can't call with my mobile: only emergency calls. Now I'm abroad so I need a urgently reply because I don't want to loose my mobile number. Thanks

Ivy2013 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! January rewards/Bolt on

I have just had my January Rewards I now have £14.00 on my phone, according to the records I need to pay for a bolt on, Is there anyway that my bolt on can be paid out of the £14.00.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Warranty claim rejected due to liquid damage

Hi - has anyone on here had a problem with O2 rejecting a warranty claim due to liquid damage? My Nexus 4 recently stopped working inexplicably. I put it on charge and came back to it a couple of hours later and it was dead - solid red light and no r...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Duplicate posts due to no update/response from authors

In my opinion, the whole point of the O2 Community pages is for users to communicate with eachother. The community is split up into sections to ease the use of the site.Members post random discussions or problems that they are facing and other member...

gemz4the1 by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 26 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Inaccurate Upgrade Deals

My wife and I were planning to upgrade our phones. She has recently contacted O2 through online chat to get information about the deals and has managed to get the deal she wanted. She was told that I could also get the same deal. When I've tried cont...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos