Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

I got a new contract phone yesterday with unlimited calls and text my boyfriend had an issue with his phone so he used my phone to call up o2, this morning my phone has been blocked and I've had a text to say that I can't use it until I pay 22.00? Ho...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Poor to no signal, Swansea

As it states, poor to no signal in the Swansea area of South Wales. It's like living in the age of dial up. Taken me 5 minutes just to get to this page! £39 per month and my S6 Edge is practically rendered useless for anything else than making calls....

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2s 3rd party marketing

Who can I complain to in O2? It seems they make it very difficult to log complaints.I have just recieved 2 annoying and abusive calls form 0800 064 1087 claiming to be O2. I know for a fact they a 3rd party call centre in Manchester that used to go b...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

charger port and charger

Am having problems with my charger port and charging my phone. When I put my phone on charge it doesn't charge. I have guarantee on my phone so will it cost to get a new charger or get my charger port fixed?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not accepting discount - told to leave O2

Hi - recently looked to upgrade my iPhone to an iPhone 6S. I get 30% discount with my firm at both O2 and Vodafone. I was told by O2 in store and agent I cannot use my discount code until released by O2 and made available on 6S (no date could be prov...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order online , money gone , no one can see an order at O2

I out through three orders , as Internet was playing up saying error , checked bank straight away and money has gone out my bank ,rang O2 and they say I haven't placed any orders !!!!Well I no I have ,and money has gone ,Don't no what to do now ,They...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! we don't guarantee you phone will change masks

been with o2 over ten years 4 contracts its now time to go problem had samsung s6 three months exchanged my firt one as it was getting too warm when charging the phone they gave me might as well be a land line as it keeps telling me not regested on n...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Network Issues in Wye Valley

Has anyone any idea what is going on with O2 network in the lower Wye Valley area. Since Wednesday this week there has been no signal. I check the O2 network status and it has been saying there is a mast not working. OK that explains why there is no ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

8/9/2015 crap customer service call time 20:20

i am currently on 'hold' since 20:15 pm its now 20:45 and i can hear all O2's customer service agents laughing an joking amongst themselves. these so called proffessional customer service agent are a JOKE my money every month pays your wages you shou...

• 18 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! O2 making unauthorised transactions from bank account

O2 rip off merchants - find another provider! (full story below) At the end of my 24 month O2 pay monthly contract I made the mistake of signing on for a SIM only 12 month contract. Within 24 hours of taking out the SIM only contract I called in to t...

• 3 replies
  • 1 kudos