Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 201 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! Thinking of an upgrade.

Afternoon guys,I'm thinking of paying off my device and then speaking to retentions to see what/if they'll offer me on a new device and contract.Any tips on the process please?I'm obviously going to unlatch my current device before paying it off thou...

gindygoo by Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Complaints about 02

Guys, I officially made a complaint to 02 regarding my signal and the problems i was having even though they stated that there is nothing wrong (thats a different story altogether!!). In their "generic" response it states they will get back to you wi...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

My data showing as unlimited?

Just logged in and my data which should be 5gb is showing as unlimited...I've taken a screenshot in case the tech team needs to see it, but is anyone else seeing this is what I'm wondering tbh?Charlie.

gindygoo by Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 26 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone Mast

There is currently a problem with O2 in my area, as a phone mast is not working, but everyone else (wife and 2 children) are able to txt, phone etc and have signal except me........whats happening? I have turned phone off and back on with a hope to g...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Steps for paying off contract and getting PAC code

Hi everyone So from a previous discussion of mine here (http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/No-3G-or-4G-in-Oxford-City-Centre-for-the-past-year/td-p/904417/highlight/true), I have decided that I am ultimately going to have to (somewhat ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Crossed phone call crossed wires call interfering

Hi, yesterday my partner was trying to ring me but my phone was in my van outside a customers house as I was inside. My phone call log show's that all her calls to me were missed and not answered but her phone log shows all the same calls at the exac...

• 17 replies
  • 1 kudos

Default In Error by o2

So I took out a contact in may this year for a galaxy s6, I didn't get on with the handset and returned it 5 Days later. They then disconnected my line and my balance was left at £0. I wanted to take out a loan for a new house developments and got de...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos