Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 DOWN!

i absolutely can not believe how disappointing o2 services are getting! i am with o2 since 9 years! and these days they just cant get their network issues fixed! very disappointing

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What is happening to O2

I'm in Kent and like many others have suffered "no signal" all afternoon as I did in July. I have been O2 for many years and have never had as much trouble as in the last few months. Maybe they should concentrate on their systems and less on pushing ...

• 21 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! seriously had enough

since the first lot of trouble in july with the loss of signal for 3 days my iphone struggles daily, for hours on end it goes off, im at the point now that its getting far to annoying for me to even contenplate staying with o2 fullstop. My contract i...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No service

Is there no one at O2 who can provide an update. i cannot make or receive calls or text messages.

• 7 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! NO SERVICE

How much longer? This is not the first time is it. I have been unable to leave the house since 11.30am (I need to be in constant contact with my husband for whom I am the registered carer)Do those at O2 have any idea how they distrupt peoples lives? ...

• 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! o2's down!.....

Y DOSE THIS KEEP ON HAPPENING?CAN ANYBODY HELP ME AND ANSWER MY QUESTION AS THIS IS GETTING VERYANNOYING

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 Complete Rubbish

o2 is now a joke, this is the second time within months that I have no service what so ever! My daughter was on a school trip today and thanks to o2 I sat for an hour waiting for her coach to return as she was unable to get hold of me!!! NOT HAPPY al...

• 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Why do I not have any service - again?

I have had no service all afternoon on O2. This is my work phone and I work for myself so is an essential piece of equipment for me. I left Vodafone after 12 years, 6 months ago and came over to O2 and so far I am thinking it is the worst mistake I h...

• 2 replies
  • 1 kudos