Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 201 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

New to o2 community 😉💛

Hi guys! So I'm new here, after years of searching for ways to test phones out and give my feedback I THINK I'm in the right place... So what is the best way forward here? Am I supposed to answer & help peoples questions to get more points orrrr? I'v...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Trail Blazers

Got an email today inviting me to sign up. is this a blanket email or am I one of the chosen ones hahahaha

Curr946 by Level 26: Upbeat
  • 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Well done retention team!

Yesterday at approximately 11:25am I spoke to Tracy in the retentions team as it was time for an upgrade!The phone was picked up after 1 ring (I know great right) and O2 kept my custom because of the great deal they offered me Tracy listened to my ne...

gindygoo by Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Text Messaging o2 Mobiles From BT Network

For years I have used my BT landline to text messages to my family on the o2 network. About 2 weeks ago, this facility failed and I have done everything to try to sort my landline. I have even spent hours on the phone to BT about this. No one has any...

airsgian by Level 1: Joiner
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Community Rewards - Nominate your favourite content!

Hi guys, As with every month, here is your reminder to nominate your favourite content from the community in January, so that the author can earn an extra community reward. We're looking nominations of: - Great reviews - Helpful posts - Supportive co...

kindness_is_it_s_own_reward____grumpy_cat_meme__by_omegatwilight-d5wdpe3.jpg
Toby by Former Staff
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Facetime

My FaceTime videos use up 1GB per hour, which is at least double what other people seem to experience. What am I doing wrong?

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

System on a chip - a brief introduction, overview and nerd-moment

So, I mentioned in this topic about System-on-a-Chip - SoC for short. This morning Amazon are advertising one such system, on a stick - link here - for £50. So whats the point? Home:Smart TV on even the oldest of recent newish not-so-old TVs. Rather ...

Daddydoink by Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Delaying activation of SIM/account

Hi all, I've just ordered a new phone on PAYG with O2, but I've just discovered that I still have substantial credit with my old provider that I need to use up. Can anyone confirm that my O2 billing will only commence once I activate the SIM, even if...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos