Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

• 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Aleting folk to spam or phishing O2 bills

I have just received this email which fortunately went straight to my spam folder, there dos'nt seem to be an easy way to alert either O2 or other users that this is doing the rounds which is why Im posting here. Your O2 bill Thanks for your attentio...

Customer Service

Hi, I have been with O2 for longer than I can remember, and there is a reason! Excellent customer service! I have had an issue with my phone and have spoken to Phil and Sarah, both of them have been super helpful and friendly - keep up the good work!...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Upgrade

More info (Highlight to read) I am due an upgrade...what a laugh.... i remember when an upgrde meant a better phone for a similar tarrif and price that your currently on in a contract...now upgrades just mean pushing you into a more expensive contrac...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Possible unsafe numbers

Hey all,I've had calls from the following numbers over the last few days:020 3807 5389020 8123 4716Googled both of them and it is being suggested that these numbers are a mobile phone company "selling"cheap phones and tariffs.Just posted so people ca...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reward Nominations for March 2017

Hi everyone! We're nearly at the end of another month which means it's almost time to announce the community rewards again. Every month, we ask the community to nominate any content on the forum from the last month that made a good contribution to th...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Feedback customer service

I have been having problems with my SIM card and have had to phone customer service several times over the last few weeks. I just wanted to say that everyone I have spoken to have been so helpful friendly and polite. Thank you all for your support du...

• 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Complaints

I have never had the misfortune to be subjected to such appalling customer "service", tantamount to near abuse. Am I alone in this?;surely I'm just making a fuss about my intelligence perpetually questioned and insulted.

David_M1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

refused a £20 simm deal ,

hi,im coming from being with 3 for over ten years, with high end contract phones on 2 year deals, simm deals etc etc i applied for a 20 quid simm deal and was refused, I checked EQUIFAX and my score i was told is 999 the best a man can get, ( apparen...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Worst experience ever

I've had the worst time with 02 in the past week their customer service is appalling. My phone which I've had a month and a half developed a small spot so I went into the store and the "Guru" (I now find that word useless) told me it was a dead pixel...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos