Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

Nokia no longer the butt of tech jokes

new company name ... = ... Nokia Techsource: Reuters their classy titanium coloured grey smartwatch is minimalistic ... such style ... from its looks you wouldn't know it was a smartwatch ... more like a Swiss time piece Nokia Tech going into Virtual...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Positive Feedback - Customer Service

Hello there, Just wanted to say a big thank you to "Jasmina of O2 - South Africa" for her assistance with my call today. She was very helpful and understanding the entire way through as she helped resolve the issue I was having with rearranging an ou...

• 4 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Unused sim

l am being billed for an unused sim I returned and keep getting different advisers who promise to email me to ensure my problem has been resolved and never do. Has anyone else found this is it common practice.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

new phone scam

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/money/bills/article-3560304/The-terrifying-new-mobile-phone-scam-leaves-300-bill-calls-never-made.html Dont like the look of this

Poppysmum by Level 19: Quirky
  • 48 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is it possible to ...

... have a flat screen tv, with Sky, on a ceilingI ask because my living room tv is a 2nd hand colour portable set ... & ... considering how little time I spend in the best room in the house ... & ... how little time I actually watch tv there ... wel...

• 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Repar, Damaged theri end! HELP?

Hi, I sent my Nokia Lumia 930 in for repair as after the windows 10 update the phone rebooted and just got stuck in a boot loop of turning its self on and off. after waiting 2 weeks i contacted them to ask what was happening with my phone they said t...

• 36 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! International calls - misleading charges?!

Hi all,last month I went to Thailand and met an Australian friend out there for a week. I got a text saying calls back to the uk will be £1.50 per minute. I literally only phoned the Australian number my friend has while we were BOTH in Thailand only...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos