Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

Resolved! O2 Chat not working

I have been trying to use the chat for over 4 hours, but all i get is Give us a momentWe're just checking to see if there's an available agent. I have disabled adblocks, cleared the cache and restarted the browser and still nothingcalling is not an o...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

I get another customers bills

Since mid-2010 I have received bills for (name witheld) in my eMail account. I have told customer services several times - by phone and by eMail - but the staff don't have any way of fixing this. I know the customer's name and his phone number, and o...

peppe by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

International Favourites Bolt-On Issue

Can someone please help with this issue? I have the International Favourites Bolt-On specifically so I can call a friend in the United States. I have his number as one of my favourites, but every month I am seeing charges for calling him. One month I...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Anyone else disappointed with 02?

Okay so I've been an 02 customer for 4 years and have never yet considered changing networks until now.Until recently ive only been able to view my bills online and my credit allowance, which i find would have been usefull at the beginning of my cont...

• 40 replies
  • 0 kudos

Xperia X, release imminent..

Will be available on o2 from O2 (although it's not in the shop yet) under customisation 1302-7210 and also carphone warehouse (who have a KILLER deal)#hype#ZisDead

viridis by Level 56: Guvnor
  • 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Persistent signal issues at home address and local area, rendering phone effectively useless

Hi, I joined O2 in November 2015, based on good coverage reported on the coverage checker for my home postcode. Unfortunately, my phone is next to useless at home, and in the immediate streets surrounding my house. I either get "Network not available...

• 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung S7 Edge screen defect

I have just noticed a small vertical line (between 3 - 4mm) in the center of my screen on my S7 Edge. The line appears red and green and changes in brightness depending on the pixel colour displayed on its position. So on a white screen with full bri...

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help anyone ? Porting how long?

hi guys can anyone help please? Porting from ee to o2 new phone On friday I was told porting would take place at 6pm and I'm to wait for the texts, I still havent received any.is it usually this long to transfer phone number from ee to o2? When will ...

• 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 Debt

Hi, went to apply for a mortgage, done a credit check before going through a lengthy process, only to my shock found an outstanding balance of £8 on my account from 2009, no idea what or how, anyone any idea how to pay/clear this debt. I didnt receiv...

• 22 replies
  • 0 kudos