Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 202 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Insurance (Extremely Impressed)

Having recently dropped my phone (the screen smashed and turned purple) I turned to O2 Insurance to help repair my phone. Initially I read through the many reviews and comments about O2 Insure and was absoloutley terrified to use the service. My expe...

O2 Billing & Payment Service

Hey, Peeps I paid my Bill(s) last month early and O2 was well than more than happy to take my money thought and this months Bill(s) came and I am being told I am a month behind. I thought to myself how is this even possible when I know it has been Pa...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade with gifts

Hi all, I'm looking to upgrade soon and seen a deal with carphone warehouse on 02 for a s8 which includes the vr headset. They also sell the 360 camera so im wanting to see if they will add that in without adding more to the upfront cost (i know if i...

Illicit costs for Whatsapp messages

I am very careful when travelling out of Europe, with Roaming off so I communicate with my family by using local WIFI based Whatsapp messages which should be at no cost to me so why does O2 charge me?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phoning from Ghana to Uk

I am on a monthly contract and living in Ghana. How do I now make phone calls to the UK without being charged excessively? I’ve got the IPhone

• 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Ongoing terrible experience with customer service

I just want to say how disappointed I am in the current level of costumer service. I have been with o2 for a number of years and yes staff was helpful in the past - until something went wrong. I have spent the last week and a half trying to cancel an...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customer loyalty

Have any of you experienced any loyalty from o2? E.g when requiring an upgrade or in any other curcumstance have they been considerate to your needs?I have been with o2 for many years first on pay as go, then contract. Whilst on pay as you go I used ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dumfries & Galloway Royal Infirmary

Extremely dissapointed to discover that O2 have declined to provide access to the brand new Dumfries Hospital that has just finished being built on the outskirts of Dumfries.Seeing that Vodaphone and EE have agreed to provide coverage using the in-bu...

Broadband wifi

What's the major difference's between the Huawei 4G pocket hotspot and the plus?

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Great customer service from Leeds Briggate store staff!

Hi, I just wanted to write a quick message to express how grateful I am for the friendly and professional customer service myself and my friend received the other day when shopping for a new Payg phone on Tuesday the 12th of December 2017. We had a s...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos