Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Texting abroad

Hi all. About a year ago I posted that texting my dad abroad(Lanzarote) had doubled in price overnight. Well earlier this week I got a text from o2 saying my international calling service trial had finished(didn't sign up to this) and is being change...

My new A5 set up

So far so good i have used Samsung Switch and am now setting my phone up how i want it. You can all breathe normal for the moment But i may be back when i find i have a problem Sim or sd card not been inserted yet Hope you have washed your hair @MI5

Poppysmum by Level 19: Quirky
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

G7, Oreo update and other random things.

So I had a look at the newer LG G7 ThinQ (Think) handset yesterday and it apart from being a tad brighter and having a notch. It doesn't seem much different from my G6. It seemed snappy enough although demo models are usually quite fast anyway. Still...

anticpated by Level 30: Meditator
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Great Help from O2 team

Hi, I've had problems for months now with mis matching email and passwords for 'MyO2' and the business portal. I called months ago and spent ages on the phone without any resolution. I tried again today and got through to a lady called Deborah Mellon...

Stevemakk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

o2 Open for Teachers

Looks like o2 are offering enhanced o2 Open discounts for teachers of upto 40% http://www.mobilenewscwp.co.uk/2018/05/22/teachers-can-now-benefit-from-airtime-plans-with-o2-open-discounts-of-40-per-cent/

madasaf1sh by Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

International Favourites bombshell

Outrageous news regarding o2 stopping the International Favourites add on.Currently we pay £10 per month to call 3 overseas numbers and it allows 3000 minutes. It is an excellent deal. I never use all those minutes but use it every day to call my mom...

jtuk by Level 3: Thinker
  • 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customer Feedback

I would like to pass on my experience with Faisal of Business Customer Services. I rang up to increase my data tariff on my phone and Faisal went out of his way to get me the best tariff at the the lowest cost to me. I really appreciated that he went...

Glory1 by Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos

Preferences

So I have received this latest text from O2. Do I need to check my preferences? I can't believe anything they say these days about marketing!

Screenshot_20180523-180223.png
jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Please avoid O2 insurance

Hi all I have an account with O2 since the last 8 years. I took out insurance with my last upgrade with the iphone 7plus in rose gold. Recently I damaged the screen. It slipped out of my hand while I was running after my toddler who had gotten away a...

insurance

i never seen that kinda stupid insurance company, took whole day make claim ref. number (xxxxxxxxxx) instead another network provider take just just 25mins make claim with result. hate o2 . time for leave after 12 years. becareful ppl from o2 insuran...

MH1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos