Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apps and tech to help with studies/learning

Hi everyone, Are any of you studying at the moment? O2 Learn has listed some suggestions and inspiration around apps and tech, and how to use your smartphone to help with your studies. Do you guys know of any apps or tech that could be helpful for th...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Excellent customer service

I recently contacted to get my payment problem sorted as there had been a mix up with it which I need sorting, I got put through to Jamaine who was very polite with me and helped me straight away, there was a problem with the system being slow which ...

Danniella by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Bolt-on's

Why have the cost of bolt-on's gone astronomical?O2 need to review this as I have been looking around and seen some better offers from other phone companies.I have been with O2 for eleven years but this exorbitant fee for additional data is well over...

FrankWeyl by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why Can't I Get Tickets to see....?

In 2016 a festival took place over 3 days that had Paul McCartney, Neil Young, The Who, Roger Waters, The Rolling Stones and Bob Dylan performeing complete sets. Tickets ranged from $199 thrut $1599 to "as much as people are willing to pay" for the b...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moving from Talk Talk

Hi I have been with talk talk for many years now, they have stopped supplying handsets & are offering sim only contracts, or advising to change to o2, I'm just asking if others have changed to o2 from talk talk & if they are pleased with the service ...

Brian1958 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Online Chat and Phone call

Online chat, first question do I need to phone someone to cancel my contract. 15 minutes later after security questions etc. you need to phone to cancel your contract. Spoke to someone who was patronsising after he told me I needed to pay and then be...

Texting abroad

Hi all. About a year ago I posted that texting my dad abroad(Lanzarote) had doubled in price overnight. Well earlier this week I got a text from o2 saying my international calling service trial had finished(didn't sign up to this) and is being change...

My new A5 set up

So far so good i have used Samsung Switch and am now setting my phone up how i want it. You can all breathe normal for the moment But i may be back when i find i have a problem Sim or sd card not been inserted yet Hope you have washed your hair @MI5

Poppysmum by Level 19: Quirky
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

G7, Oreo update and other random things.

So I had a look at the newer LG G7 ThinQ (Think) handset yesterday and it apart from being a tad brighter and having a notch. It doesn't seem much different from my G6. It seemed snappy enough although demo models are usually quite fast anyway. Still...

anticpated by Level 30: Meditator
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos