Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 35 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 roaming - speed test results

Thought I might start a thread where people can post their speed test results when roaming, given last summer's debacle. It's been great for me so far.Was at Prague airport on 22 June 2018 and got 82Mbps up / 25 down on O2 CZ.Now in the city centre o...

Gijón, 30 June 2018
GJD by Level 6: Acolyte
  • 64 replies
  • 1 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Community Manager
  • 86 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 jests - "Stream films on your commute"

O2 sent a text this week suggesting I stream films whilst commuting. Ha! I'd love to and just have data access but O2 provides no connectivity for >75% of the commute on the Peterborough to Kings Cross line. Any updates in the pipeline for commuting ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Called for upgrade

called 202 for an upgrade, was told I can't as my contact isn't up, advised that I'd checked 02 website an yes I can , still insisted I couldn't , put me on hold. Came back an said yes you can but need to pay £110 advised again not the case as I coul...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! are iphone 6s locked to 02

hi, i have purchased a iphone 6s from ebay, the guy says it is an unwanted upgrade from 02 ,sealed box, and unlocked , i would like to if this sounds right? or will it be locked to 02.many thanks for any help

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why are O2's systems so slow?

A few days ago I registered for the extra 1GB promotion on International PAYG. It took 6 hours to receive a confirmation text. Yesterday I topped up and got my usual allowances straight way. I'm still waiting for a confirmation text that I have the e...

fonealan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Revoke Kudos?

I just want to check something out.This morning using laptop... I went in to edit a post and saw a new addition to the option box "revoke kudos"I knew we had asked for it and thought wahey...However...when I tried the option box again this new featur...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reminder: Reward Nomination

Hi guys, Just a quick reminder to let me know if you would like to nominate a post, thread or member to receive an extra rewards this month PM me or post here. Cheers me dears.

Toby by Former Staff
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 = Lifeliine

Hello Everyone, I know forums like this often have doom and gloom but I wanted to post something positive about O2 rather than something negative to another company that has really got my back up today. I moved in to a new build property in the middl...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

blocking 0843 numbers

Is there a way to block all 0843 numbers? They are crafty in that they all have different last four numbers so I can add them to my reject list but it they ring back on a different number. Another thing is that the calls go straight to voicemail so I...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Calling abroad

3 weeks ago I had to make an urgent phone call to a taxi company (UK) from Hong Kong. I didn't dial a code. I just made the call as normal (selecting number to make a call). Is this something I should be concerned about?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Appalled with the service received

I've moved to a sim only 4G deal after my contract with EE expired. The main reason being that I couldn't get a 3G signal at work. But my colleagues on O2 could get a 4G signal. My number ported over and no problems so I was very happy. However I not...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos