Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

• 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

hi

can you get 4G+ on the s8+ only askin its not showing on there map

paddyguy by Level 4: Observant
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I provide positive feedback?

Hi there,I've been trying to provide some positive feedback in regards to an o2 store employee since 6th Feb, but I'm finding it impossible to find anywhere where I'm able to do this! I've phoned the store and been given an email address to email but...

02member by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

China!

Source: BBC Radio 4 'Inside Science' programme Apparently China's space station is shortly to crash into the Earth's atmosphere scattering space debris & chemicals particularly over a large area & personally speaking, what a generally pollutive count...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wearable Tech Show - London 2018

Hey everyone, The Wearable Technology Show is currently happening in London so I thought is would be a great time to have another discussion on wearable tech! One of the main talking points this year is smart textiles. In the near future the clothes ...

Wearable tech .jpg
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Great customer service

Ordered Galaxy s7 edge and arrived within 48hrs Security seal on the box was broken However, I rang O2 ccustomer services about the security tag and it actually took me longer to get thru the automated service than waiting to speak to a person. IN FA...

Justp33p by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Transferring contacts to new phone/sim

I have today upgraded from a Samsung Galaxy with an only style SIM card to a Nokia Lumina 620 with a new micro sim. The guy in the O2 shop changed sims and said all my contacts should transfer automatically, but they haven't. How do I transfer contac...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 1 kudos

IDEA

I can't find the right bit & it's driving me nuts. I just wanted to say my idea...I think everyone on O2 should have a buddy number. One person they can call for free or send a message to in the event of an emergency. A text saying this person is hav...

Great customer service

Went to Car phone warehouse in Darlington town centre this morning to buy a new phone. They could sell me the phone but had no 'tec guy's to transfer all my data.Walked next door to 02 and Richard had it all sorted for me quick as you like and he sor...

S9 plus vs iPhone X

I am torn between the s9 Plus and iPhone X. I can upgrade Monday and i am swaying more towards the iPhone only because of the 3d touch and rise to wake then again i do like the look and specs of the s9+. Does anyone in this community have the s9+ at ...

calviin by Level 3: Thinker
  • 40 replies
  • 1 kudos

PAYG - £10 charge for payment history

O2 don't provide a payment history on the web portal.You have to pay £10 by cheque or postal order, send a photocopy, scan or digital photo of the SIM card, ensuring the SIM number is clearly visible and a photocopy, scan or digital photo of a recent...

Emmmm by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos