Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scam caller ‭0333 996 4465‬

Just received a scam call claiming to be from simply connected through o2 asking what type of contract I had with my number, I said you would know this, then offered me a new phone to try for 10 days and return free of charge.Sounded too dodgy too me...

elizad37 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 calls not being received.

Apparently at the moment (17/09/18) some people are NOT receiving calls from other 02 users, this was gleamed from a "02 Live Chat Guru". TODAY. I am one of the peeps, and after a Sim swap, Im'e not happy! Have tried all the usual suspects that they ...

Resolved! Ordered new phone out of stock

Ordered my new Samsung 5 mini on Saturday, said in stock. Received a text yesterday saying out of stock, expecting more deliveries on 26th (today). From previous experiences have out of stock phones been delievered to anyone quickly? Need my phone th...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 49 replies
  • 0 kudos

Community content - your hidden talents

Hi all No panic, we’re not trying to launch yet another talent show Reading the forum, it’s clear that many of you have some incredible talents and can produce some awesome pieces, from blogs and reviews to guides and videos. For example, pdmoulsher ...

• 55 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customer Loyalty

Just a quick thing if your reading 02, your customer loyalty scheme is pretty non existent. I have been with O2 for over 10 years and have received absolutely nothing if return. I have been reasonably happy until recently, the customer service has be...

• 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Phone Return

So i returned my new phone which I didn’t like within 14 days. As tracked by royal mail it shows that the phone reached the return o2 center. When i asked them to cancel my contract they are saying that the phone is not marked as return. How many day...

Itzcraig by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

service getting worse and worse

I have never felt the need to write to any forum before but I am so fed up by o2 and their lack of service that I must vent my anger and find out if I am actually the only one this happens to. In short my phone was not retaining battery and was also ...

johnm12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

live chat

is anyone els having trouble contacting anyone on live chat my phone seems to be cut off even tho th ebill has been paied and i cant contact them to sort the problem

brooke by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Which new iPhone are you most excited about?

Hi guys,As you all know, this week Apple announced the upcoming launch of several new iPhone models which you can see below. iPhone Xs iPhone Xs Max iPhone XR They all look and sound absolutely fantastic , and I'm sure you're all very excited about g...

iphone_Xs_64gb_gold_sku_header.png iphone_xs_max_gold_sku_header.png iphone-xr-64gb-black-sku-header.png
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 28 replies
  • 0 kudos