Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Signal

HiI have been with o2 for a few years now and moving to London has meant that I never have signal!I have rang to discuss it and every time I get cut off due to call failed on my iPhone 7 I have reset the network settings and had a new sim I have anot...

Ashleigh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

If o2 phones are now unlocked

Does that mean o2 still test the phones on the firmware and update the oems to say it ok or do the updates come straight from the manufacturers

liggerz87 by Level 20: Radiant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Was o2 too quick to drop the Smart home product?

Got an interesting news story link yesterday. Apparently Vodafone are launching an IoT/Smart Home range in conjunction with Samsung. Currently only available in Spain but believed to be followed with other countries. As someone who used (and found it...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data Usage

Recently I’ve noticed, since the O2 has introduced new plans for iPhones Xs, my free data are going very fast - from 05/10 to 12/10 I’ve spent 20GB according myO2. My weekly average usage before introducing new plans was 6GB. I have not changed my da...

zimaprim by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trying so hard to get a deal !!!!

Hi I’m trying hard to get a deal on a sim only 30 day contract ! Been with o2 for I think 15 years ! I would like to stay with them however they are just not competitive now ! Managed to get them down to £11 for 2GB unlimited mins and texts - Plusnet...

Blancey by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Upgrade Portal down

I have spent the last 2 hours trying to renew my contract via the mobile Iphone app and via an internet browser. Every time I get to the part of confiming the tarriff I get a "503 Service Temporarily Unavailable". I have also went down to my local o2...

Pwacman by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos