Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2...explanation needed.

O2....can you PLEASE tell us what’s going on with the network! Unable to make or receive calls. Clearly an issue for thousands of others also. An update is the least we can expect surel. Can I expect a rebate for lack of service??

Lisa1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone won’t make or receive calls

I have just gotten a new phone today. Everything is working fine apart from the fact that I can’t make or receive phone calls. I have tried to reset network settings, and also trying the SIM card again and still not getting anything. Can anyone help?...

Beth2298 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Outage

Here you go. It's official!!https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-45748654

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can’t make or receive calls

I can’t make or receive calls at present can someone offer some advise as this seems tobe the only way I can get through to yourselves???

Chardy1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Great Customer Service - Leicester Highcross

A quick post to recognise the O2 team at Leicester Highcross store. I visited last Saturday (29/9) and seen by a Guru very quickly who was professional and friendly to try and help resolve some issues I was having with my handset.Cheers

dgilbert2 by Level 13: Prompter
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos

Disappointing service nowhere to complain!

My husbands new I phone X developed a fault we went through hours of remote guru help to be told to take it in store which we did. Dropped phone off on 12/9/18 at Farnborough and was told it would take about 14days. Herd nothing so called up to see w...

Emma84 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

iOS 12

Did you get it?What do you think? A tad concerned it’s tracking which sites I spend time on...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

4G coverage

The 4G reception has been pathetic recently. I am at a point where I switch off 4G as the speed resembles dial up connection. I’m effectively paying the most expensive contracts (oh yes, two of them) for 3G. I’m referring to the area between Eastcote...

4G by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

4G England is a joke

Why is it that when I go to holland and use 4G over there im getting 124mbps down and 50mbps while roaming. While im in London no matter where I am I get 20 - 30mbps down and about 5mbps up?Why does this country cap our speeds?

Kolt by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos