Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 4G is a con with speeds this slow!

Hi Guys,Sorry I've had to come on here are have a small rant about o2's abysmal 4g speeds! They have got great 4g coverage BUT it's pants... 3mb here in Bridgwater (Somerset).(ee... 150mb, three 50mb, Voda... no clue sorry). It's almost false adverit...

JaseIAm by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 2 kudos

Huawei p20 pro

I've never had a different handset in 6-7 years other than Samsung , anyone recommend The Huawei p20 pro???

Dazz66 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not a question, but Praise for the online team

Published 2 seconds ago Praise for the online team, absolutely outstanding service!! Don't bother visiting the O2 shop Romford, if you want 02, do it online. Absolutely disgusting customer service. They could learn a lot from their colleagues at 02 o...

tj by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Unreceived SIM and phone bill

I am in the middle of a frustrating situation. Back in May I signed up for an o2 pay monthly SIM. However, I never did receive the SIM. I phoned up and explained this citing my order number, but was told there was no record of such an order. However,...

Salmon by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Slow speeds (Capacity issues?) Belfast

Hi all.I used to be with EE and then VF and when in Belfast CC I could get lightening fast speeds with EE and very good speeds with VF. I have changed to O2 due to a very good deal and never been so sorry in all my life! The speeds are appalling!I wo...

davybhoy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Was o2 too quick to drop the Smart home product?

Got an interesting news story link yesterday. Apparently Vodafone are launching an IoT/Smart Home range in conjunction with Samsung. Currently only available in Spain but believed to be followed with other countries. As someone who used (and found it...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data Usage

Recently I’ve noticed, since the O2 has introduced new plans for iPhones Xs, my free data are going very fast - from 05/10 to 12/10 I’ve spent 20GB according myO2. My weekly average usage before introducing new plans was 6GB. I have not changed my da...

zimaprim by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos