Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Calls from 'O2'

I keep getting a call from 0800 085 7609 claiming to be from O2, voicemail says to call back 0800 085 7595. Has anybody else had calls from this number and is it genuine? I was going to ask on O2 chat, but it's impossible to find!

Prices and coming direct to O2

Having ended their contract with Carphone Warehouse. O2 now want new customers or customers who are upgrading to contact O2 directly. That’s fine but why would you when the prices with O2 are so expensive. You can get better deals for O2 with MPD or ...

Lesg by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Amazon voucher

Hi. I received my £25 Amazon voucher by 02 with no issue. However, the person who introduced me has to prove it was him through Twitter or Facebook or something? But how does this work when customer service only wants you to contact them for emergenc...

Metronome by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung 10 - Cuts Off In Conference Calls

I am currently working from home. I join conference calls and intermettently I am cut off the call. It just drops and I have to dial in again. It seems to happen every 8 minutes or so. This morning I was on a 45 minute call and cut off 5 times. It ha...

BMO by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Premium rate text

Got txt yesterday from O2 that had just incurred 1st premium txt charge. Checked my bill on line and it stated "no additional charges".... maybe will show on next bill? Thinking back, this may have been due forwarding suspiscious txt (from O2 suposed...

CaptPaul by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

To our Managers and Social Media teams

@Marjo @Martin-O2 @Chris_K An open post to you all.Those of us who are on this forum day after day, 24/7, know that we are having many issues reportedfrom hundreds of customers. The one which concerns me most is the major problem reported by a fair f...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 33 replies
  • 6 kudos

Doro 6620

Hi,In February I purchased a DORO 6620 from the O2 online shop. It arrived and set it up but there was NO message option. I have looked under Menu and Settings but cannot find it.Unfortunately my mother was taken ill and as her carrer and my fathers ...

No network

02 is down again !! Birmingham ? Any one else having issues ???

AK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

No network

hi there, in postcode dn14 6** network very poor mostly no network is for relative in hospital I look on the network status there is a mast issue how long it takes to fix these generally?have tried switching phone on and off didnt help connection wou...

Samsi50 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Free reward

Hi all ordered myself a new phone as a birthday pressie to my self says this on email about a free watch not sure if it will come with phone or will I get a unique code to order one please if people know would be greatItem(s) ordered: 3 20**Personal ...

Glen2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos