Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney+ new releases

For those of you have taken advantage of O2's new Disney+ exclusive content there are some fab new releases in June... Launching the 12th Of June we have 'Artemis Fowl' - Based on the book by Eoin Colfer, spel binding adventure that follows the journ...

O2Jim by O2 Support
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to claim galaxy watch

hi.im struggling to find any receipt or purchase document to add to galxy member so i can claim my free galxy watch can anyone help with this please .

Badboy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Terrible Customer Services

I understand that this is a strange time but the service I have received in the last two weeks is verging on the ridiculous. I had a SIM swap which didn't work and I ended up with no service. Despite numerous calls and being promised call-backs, didn...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Unlatching from O2 to move to new provider

I moved my son from O2 to Sky mobile & got him a new phone. He wanted to keep his existing number & this has now been set up.I want to give his old phone to my other son who will also be on sky mobile so need to unlock the phone from O2.I have filled...

EmmaP27 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Who should I contact/how can I contact someone about a broken phone when I have acident damage cover

Lengthy title exlains it all really! I am currently trying to find some way to contact O2 about getting a replacement phone as mine has suffered an accident and it is rather vital for work, Normally I would go into the shops for things such as these ...

Rosss by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung Active 2 Watch

HiI was hoping someone will be able to help , I am looking to purchase a Samsung Active 2 watch however will my 02 network I am on work on the watch?

Sam_shan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My O2 - American Express Payment method

I want to report that the form to add an American Express card is broken. The system correctly recognizes that the card is AMEX and it requires 4 digit CVV.But the web form is locked to 3 digits.The error message says please provide the 4 digit CVV -...

murdof by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

4g speed

I wish I'd looked here before switching if I'm honest but here it goes. O2 website says very good to excellent indoor signal in my area however max download 8mb upload 4mb but over the first 3 days average is less than 2mb down and less than 1mb up. ...

Coazin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

upgrade

hi I am due an upgrade whats the best iphone to get dont need all dancing just good camera currently on a iphone 6thanks

boyspen by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fab customer service

I just wanted to say a big thanks to Ian in customer services who was able to upgrade my husband and I with brand new phones. Thanks so much! O2 are always amazing and this interaction didn't disappoint.

0212 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 4 kudos