Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Praise staff 02 store

Hi there, I’d just really like to praise Taj in your Exeter store - despite it being lockdown he was able to take the time to help me with my phone issue (he really didn’t need to, the shutters were half closed) and saved me a lot of trouble/hassle. ...

Jayc100 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Bad credit due to O2

Hi, i really hope someone can help me.In 2017 i upgraded my phone and they sent me a sim card with this. I did not ask for the sim and never used it. In Octomer 2018 i cancelled with o2 to have another account with another provider. I paid all what w...

ikr by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Serious security breach on Live Chat

Be careful using live chat. I went on it today and when I was connected to a chat agent, I could see ALL his previous conversations, including people's names, numbers and security answers!! I told him this and he just said ignore it! I obviously didn...

H77 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 drive shocking customer service and dishonesty

Has anyone else suffered at the shocking customer service offered by O2 drive, I recently had the displeasure of what can only be described as a bunch of lies being fed to me on every call also a legal document being altered ( Insurance certificate )...

GyMCR by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 Drive

This is the start of my journey in which I am going to expose the poor level of customer service keycare provide and the untrustworthy way in which hey operate.On Friday 18th August, I dedcided to take my young children 2 and 6 to birmingham sealife ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Twitter phone cleanser offer

https://twitter.com/o2/status/1261286239338213376?s=21 Great stock control as usual place an order and then get an email that informs you out of stock!!! Yet again why no live stock system !!! http://spkl.io/crystalusion

adamtemp64 by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Insurance

How do I claim on my insurance as my phone is broke and need it for work

Rhys1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

SIM Card Lock (Not PUK Lock)

Hi. I accidentally set a SIM lock on a old phone I used as a temporary device until I got a new phone. On the old phone, I accidentally set a SIM Lock instead of the standard phone lock. Is there a way for me to remove this?I've searched throughout t...

Damian98 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

What a great network O2 is

What an excellent netwrk O2 is, my neighbours told me how good it was, sadly they seem to run out of credt a lot but O2 do help them out as much as possible. Nice to know, I always keep my O2 topped up got that cracking deal, £10 a month from your cr...

AztecUK by Level 3: Thinker
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos