Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Insurance fraud

I know a customer who is going to commit insurance fraud, he sold his new Samsung S20 Note to CeX and he said to me he is going to report it lost/stolen then claim a new one on the insurance. I think that's out of order so I want you to stop it happe...

Jimm by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgraded to 12 month sim only

Upgraded after refresh device paid off. Keep my Xz2 compact for a year. Getting 15 data for £15 and can go back refresh after 3 months. I love the Sony Xz2 compact just like day 1 and get great coverage here on O2 so easy decision. I'll go for the Pr...

Betablue by Level 4: Observant
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Slow 4g speeds

I'm connected to 4g (LTE) and only getting 11mb download speed kinda 3g speeds? Any help would be much appreciated, thanks

Been taken to debt collectors for a sim i never received

Hi everyone hoping someone can give some advice.Been dealing with o2 for about 3-4 months now with no resolve (never even had a sim with them as the sim i ordered never arrived and my countless calls to them are being ignored, i am being promised cal...

AB9519 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Home Broadband down or restricted? Read this for help!

Monday 10th August, I woke up to my boradband provider restricting my service and my landline too! Panic!!!! I am currently looking for a job and need internet, I will not mention this large UK provider as they are not here to defend themselves, I am...

AztecUK by Level 3: Thinker
  • 5 replies
  • 3 kudos

rude staff

i joined live chat and someone called preethi answered and i mentioned how the live chat should be more obvious and this complete [Removed] close the live chat on purpose, if you cant deal with complaints get a new job.

jsd1988 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

M&J Acquisitions - scam or not

I have been called by Jason at MandJ Acquisitions who says they are an official partner of O2 offering me a free boostbox and a reduction in my monthly payment if I stay with O2 for 24months. Is this a scam or not??

tnmilton by Level 1: Joiner
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Excellent Customer Service

Can't find where else to post this but just hope that Kimberley at the O2 Leamington Spa branch is recognised for her excellent customer serivce. Professional and efficient, offering new products and talking through comparisons and areas of improveme...

Beauchamp by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 4 kudos

Scam or not?

I've received several emails regarding O2 Warehouse sale.Is this a scam or a genuine offers?

JALL by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos