Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 35 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 roaming - speed test results

Thought I might start a thread where people can post their speed test results when roaming, given last summer's debacle. It's been great for me so far.Was at Prague airport on 22 June 2018 and got 82Mbps up / 25 down on O2 CZ.Now in the city centre o...

Gijón, 30 June 2018
GJD by Level 6: Acolyte
  • 64 replies
  • 1 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Community Manager
  • 89 replies
  • 0 kudos

I can’t make any calls at all

I’m fed with 02, every month the service is down, it’s my birthday today and family and friend can’t get through to me. My phone was working this monrnig but now I can’t receive or make any calls or texts. ****** you 02

Shaunna_ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No service

Still no service, what is going on 02, better be on soon, or I will cancel my contract [Edit: please don't post in all caps]

Can’t make calls

Is anyone else having trouble making calls today? It won’t connect at all?

Gem by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Guide to Network Issues

Hey everyone, O2 have created another video guide, this time on how to resolve network issues. The guide walks you through a number of suggestions to try if you're unable to gain access to the mobile network. Check out the video below and you can als...

Martin-O2 by Community Manager
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

No making or receiving calls

Not be able to make and calls nor receive any for the last 2 hours, had a important phone call at 4:30 but wasn’t able to receive it.. #somecompogoingin.

Ady by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2...explanation needed.

O2....can you PLEASE tell us what’s going on with the network! Unable to make or receive calls. Clearly an issue for thousands of others also. An update is the least we can expect surel. Can I expect a rebate for lack of service??

Lisa1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone won’t make or receive calls

I have just gotten a new phone today. Everything is working fine apart from the fact that I can’t make or receive phone calls. I have tried to reset network settings, and also trying the SIM card again and still not getting anything. Can anyone help?...

Beth2298 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos