Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 priority

I’ve been with 02 for over 10 years i enter into every competition in the 02 priority app but in all the 10 years I’ve been with them I’ve never ever won anything has anyone ever won anything

Donnabray by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay

Hello! I have a withdrawal of £ 30! I am asking for a refund since I have not made the payment ((most likely the card details were automatically entered. xxxxxxxxxxxxx [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the p...

Yevhenii by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

MCK Needed

Hi I was hoping to get some help in getting a mck code for a Samsung s9 please. O2 have been absolutely no help they don’t even know what it is.I have seen @Martin-02 has helped people with this hopefully someone can do the same for me

Ray81 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAYG - Two New Tariffs

I have just noticed O2 have two new PAYG Tariffs, There is now a £10 tariff with 7GB data and unlimited mins/texts. And a £20 Tariff with 30GB data and unlimited mins/texts. So there are five PAYG Tarrifs in total now: £5 - £10 - £15 - £20 - £30 You ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

FEEDBACK!!!!

So this is where you leave FEEDBACK!I purchased a phone on the 30/07/2021 and had great service from the staff in the Grantham shop (Rebecca). Thank you.

MJC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

O2 4G speed

Hi, I've been a very happy O2 customer for more than 2 years, barely noticing any issues with the connection. My up/down links were so much better than the dodgy wired "broadband" that I discontinued the wired connection and just stick with the O2 4G...

Screenshot 2021-07-18 at 17.58.16.png
0x1D by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

New O2 contract-free (pay as you go) options go live

Changes: £10 big bundle: Now 7GB. Was 6GB£15 big bundle: unchanged at 15GB£20 big bundle: reinstated. Offers 30GB£30 big bundle: unchanged at 100GB, but offers 500 international minutes to 29 countries. Bundles no longer available to new customers: £...

michael80 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Speed and coverage

I’ve just switched back to O2, I was with them for years, a good 10 or 15 years back. Since then I’ve been with Three, who despite the reputation were very very good. Constant, consistent 4G signal and 5G at home (which is in a semi-rural location). ...

Pipefish by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Positive Review only for SHAHEEM!!!

Shaheen was a huge help after the online messaging could not help AT ALL. The online service would not accept that I only had one phone and all my service were completely cut off. They still insisted (despite living alone and just coming out of isola...

Review by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos