Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Live Chat

heyho,I'm searching for the o2 live chat so that a personal agent can give me some help.Thanks a lotbest regards

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 17 replies
  • 3 kudos

Signal issues

Does anyone else have really bad signal issues? I never get a full signal an only get 3G. Signal is so shocking that I can’t even make phone calls unless I have WiFi calling on. I complained about this in may and again today 1st complaint the mass wa...

Lisa18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bolt on data

In June I bought an extra 12 gb of data believing that ‘you can use remaining data next month’ meant it would roll over, unlike the data in my monthly package. I went on my August holiday believing I had up to 17 gb to use and my o2 app said I had mo...

mur82 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Really Poor Quality Signal Voice/Data

Why for the past 12 months and more do we have such poor phone and data problems at Primrose Valley Haven site! Please send O2 a message regarding this if you are having the same issues otherwise it will never get sorted out! Now looking at other mob...

Roger1250 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2

P.s. prior post forgot to mention was told by shop worker they weren't even recruiting new gurus..is this true? another shop worker also said guru service wasn't going downhill just more people using it..to which I pointed out the actual fact was not...

Cabc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2

With o2 from day one mainly because of guru service but also because contacting was easy..not any more..I am pretty tech savvy even setting up my husbands online tax account..but try booking a guru appointment online kept saying there was none within...

Cabc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 priority

I’ve been with 02 for over 10 years i enter into every competition in the 02 priority app but in all the 10 years I’ve been with them I’ve never ever won anything has anyone ever won anything

Donnabray by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos