Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 35 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 roaming - speed test results

Thought I might start a thread where people can post their speed test results when roaming, given last summer's debacle. It's been great for me so far.Was at Prague airport on 22 June 2018 and got 82Mbps up / 25 down on O2 CZ.Now in the city centre o...

Gijón, 30 June 2018
GJD by Level 6: Acolyte
  • 64 replies
  • 1 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Community Manager
  • 89 replies
  • 0 kudos

What kind of phone case are you using?

Hey guys, Thought it would be interesting to ask if you all are using a case or some kind of protective cover for your smartphones or tablets? If yes, what kind of case or cover is it? I'd love to see a photo of it too if you have one! There's a few ...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

4 October coverage

Is there a general outage on the O2 system this afternoon? O2 site and phone network failing...

donnybhoy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 23 replies
  • 2 kudos

Signal

Shocking signal. Can’t make outgoing calls and can’t receive hardly anything.Signal has been on and off for a few months. Pretty sure I don’t pay a high bill for this.

Sian by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network problem

I can't make or receive phone calls what is going on with O2 and I cannot get in touch with anyone at O2 to find out what the problem is

Service

What is going on with, my phone service??? I can't make or receive calls????

Suyen by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos