Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Feedback

I can't believe it is so difficult to contact customer services to leave positive feedback. I don't want to make a complaint. Quite the opposite. I would just like to say thank you to Tom at the Fareham O2 shop today. He was very helpful in guiding m...

Smw1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos

scam from +44 20 3940 2125

hi!a guy keeps calling from +44 20 3940 2125 with loud "office" noise in background pretending to be from O2 and telling i've been selected for 50% off tariff promotion and that i should wait for the code to arrive via sms. then the account access re...

pranzou by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Scammers out there!

Heads up everyone, There's calls going out from a scammer claiming to be from O2 for reducing the monthly bills and increasing the monthly data from a guy from Micheal in the O2 promotion dept. on 0344 704 1074. They have ordered a new iPhone 12 from...

Unknown2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

4G coverage getting worse

Hi thereI’ve noticed over the last few months, that my phone (iPhone 11) is severely lacking in 4G coverage. This wasn’t a problem until the introduction of 5G (I don’t have a 5G contract) but now my phone rarely receives 4G and sometimes even strugg...

02 Recycle hiding behind Terms and Conditions

Just used 02 recycling to send back a Iphone 7 Plus I packaged as requested using their packaging and label , took a photo of the phone beforehand, dropped it off at the post office. 3 days later i get an email reducing the offer from £215 to £41 bec...

Sebdb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unsolicited Call to my mobile from 01206 592023 at 18:01

Caller said "Hi this is Michael from O2, how are you today?"My response:"I distinctly recall checking the 'Do not release my details to trusted partners' box on my O2 account."Their answer: Click Brrrrr..... There really are some dirty, low-down, imp...

pgn by Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Classsic PAYG Oct 2021

Hello all,I have been an O2 mobile customer from back when it was BTCellnet and still have the same number. I use my phone probably only once per month on average. You can therefore understand why I am a Classic PAYG customer.I have not been aware th...

Bonkers by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

My phone number

On Thursday I wanted all day for an important call that never came. I then got an email saying I gave the wrong number. That the number I gave connected the caller to someone who didn't know me. However when checked against the call log the number sh...

Bif1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Signal Problem

Hi There, I run a small business from home and for the past 2 years or more we have had nothing but signal problems in the area I live and its so frustrating causing me to loss orders from customers I have had for a long time. I'm not receiving their...

This company is [abusive language removed]

I do not recommend anyone to use this company!!! I have been trying over 4 days to get my problem resolved! The first 3 days I kept on getting put on hold and then cut off. I haven’t been able to receive any calls since I agreed to take out an Apple ...

Sian_98 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos