Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Terrible internet service avoid 02 at all costs

I have now been using 02 internet in a new location for around 8 months now and it is frankly terrible. I’m currently going through things with the ombudsman as they can’t keep getting away with not providing a signal before anyone says they don’t qu...

Davtherav by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pushy agent

Just had a very pushy agent of yours calling me. If it happens again I will start thinking about going to another provider.

Dpd delivery

Hi stayed in all day today because I'm getting a delivery and had to accept it personally but no delivery 02 said its on its way and to wait in .but no delivery. Went to the delivery company with the tracking information but said details incorrect. F...

Jasob by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scam Message

Within a week of being with 02 and within a day or two speaking to 3 staff from 02 Customer Service I receive what I can only assume is a scam text. I've had the same mobile phone number for years and never had a single scam message. Anyone else had ...

IMG_0022.jpg
StuartR1 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fraud call

I want to report a sales call from someone who said they were from O2 and wanted to offer me 30% off my bill. I asked them to prove they were from O2 so they said they would send me two O2 txt messages which they did. The first message was an O2 secu...

PD4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Extras

When are o2 going to add more extras? Priority is decent but it’s time to add more extras.

Aw204 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scammer Help please thanks

Please Help ! While trying to find out how to connect to Luton airport free wi-fi ,StripeySupport.com -a dangerous scammer whom; U can Not Block,Call their Premium No, unsubscribe from their site ; charge £1.25 per txt. Up to some £18- per month from...

Leman by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poor area coverage

I have now had no coverage in my area for 109 consecutive days. Why won't o2 fix the problem, and why do I have to chase response and request reimbursement for lack of service. Only to be told I should be happy to have a contract from o2 and I should...

Me16 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos