Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

17.3% Price Increase from April

I understand inflation is high, costs are increasing. I’m not against mid year price increases. I would have been content if the increases were in line with competitors. But 17.3% is pure greed, in a cost of living crisis as well. In 2 years, my mont...

Safwan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

help lost phone

I need help I lost my S22 Ultra on 16th May 2022 in a First Cymru bus my order infoOrder Date08 March 2022Order Number:ms-120129978OrderPostpay 5G Ready Triple Sim, ACC Galaxy S22 Ultra Power Protect Bundle AKOSBOPN, HAN Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra Whit...

Agnes2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scammers

This has happened before when I enquired about an upgrade. I recently spoke to one of O2 colleagues regarding an upgrade and almost immediately afterwards I was inundated with calls from individuals who stated that they were from O2 offering me a 35%...

BB11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch Cellular error code 14 FIX!!

26 days of trying to get this sorted and I was no further forward. ESIM was reset multiple times and still nothing. Alas I had an idea SWAP MY PHYSICAL although the store I attended said it wouldn’t work and we’re against me swapping it. I pushed on ...

Jay77216 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 10 replies
  • 2 kudos

O2 Customer Experience

I would like to give feedback regarding my recent experience in the O2 shop, Sheffield Fargate branch. I had a complicated problem with a new contract that took a few visits to sort. The staff team there were so polite, approachable and knowledgable ...

JulesS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Keeping my number

I signed up for a pay monthly SIM last week and added my phone number PAC code at the time of signing up for the SIM. I've had my O2 SIM in my phone 2.5 days and my previous number hasn't been changed over yet. How long does it normally take? Thanks

CraigieB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fraud Awareness & Learnings

Hi all,I've been hacked/scammed etc and wanted to share my learnings. Firstly if you get random messages from O2, dont ignore them as if you didnt initiate them then you are being hacked. Especially SMS about a PAC request or verification codes. Scam...

Scam?

I have just received 2 phone calls from this number 02034104737 saying they are from o2 offering me a reduction on my monthly bill.I have had numerous calls recently from very similar numbers to this offering me a brand new iPhone all inclusive for £...

Sharons24 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

False information

I was falsely told that I could upgrade my phone and not have to pay the remaining balence it would be covered by 02 but when I got the link for the upgrade it sead I had to pay the balence upfront but I was told by the caller from 02 I wouldn't have...

Bs1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos