cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bad service

Anonymous
Not applicable
According to service status there is a mast out nearby. There is no more info, no updates, no one at O2 seems to know what's happening. I have been without a phone for over a week. I cannot use tu go as my Internet is also down outside the house. Can someone at O2 give any indication as to when this is expected to be rectified. I have been with you for years, but I'm quite happy to buy out my contract and leave as you are not providing the service I pay for
Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23

Anonymous
Not applicable
I know about sky I worked on the migration as stated previously I work in comms. Thanks to the rest of you x
Message 11 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable
Welcome.

wink
Message 12 of 24

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

As already stated, O2 won't provide you with the info you are asking for.

Also, regardless of who you pay, BB is now with Sky.

Unless you are on business adsl / phone then that is still with o2 (and still sold by o2)

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 13 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have to agree and say that O2 could be a bit more fourth coming with updates on a fix
Message 14 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable
Who the bb is with is neither here note there. It is who you pay your bill to. If I was with tesco mobile who use o2 I wouldn't go to o2 to report or discuss a fault and o2 would not be allowed to discuss it with me I would have to go through tesco. I know this as it's what I do for a living.
Message 15 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable
Agreed slight_smile
Message 16 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

Live Status Checker page

IT HAS BEEN 5 DAYS AT LEAST WITHOUT A SIGNAL ALL IT SAYS IS THAT THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH A MAST NEAR YOU O2 ALSO SAY THEY ARE WORKING TO IMPROVE THE RECEPTION I MYSELF WOULD BE HAPPY IF THEY COULD MAKE SURE THE SIGNAL WE SHOULD BE GETTING WORKS NEVER MIND THEY PROBABLY DON'T READ THIS PAGE OR EVEN GIVE A DAMN 

WHEN O2 SEND OUT PEOPLE TO FIX THESE MASTS I THINK ITS MONKEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Message 17 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable
Entertaining @Anonymous

Don't kick the engineers tho. They'll be wading thro reams of red tape too.

wink
Message 18 of 24

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 94099 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous have you put your point to O2?
Message 20 of 24