cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bad service

Anonymous
Not applicable
According to service status there is a mast out nearby. There is no more info, no updates, no one at O2 seems to know what's happening. I have been without a phone for over a week. I cannot use tu go as my Internet is also down outside the house. Can someone at O2 give any indication as to when this is expected to be rectified. I have been with you for years, but I'm quite happy to buy out my contract and leave as you are not providing the service I pay for
Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Hi guys,

I shall try and find out any info I can for you. However, if you have not asked for an update via customer service, please do that first to see if any other info has been released. Feel free to send me a private message for a chat any time slight_smile

While this is an understandably frustrating situation, there are many factors that affect resolution rates with mast repairs. The teams working on them will be working as quickly as they can.

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 21 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable
I think the OP has a point here.

O2 It's having signal problems across the country. A number of places I go to according to the coverage checker have good indoor and outdoor coverage (2 / 3g respectively). BUT when I get there there is NO SIGNAL at all. But o2 have ticked the box.

As our supplier we have a right to know when full service will be resumed. After all we are paying for it.
I accept that No network is fault free but we are customers and have rights.
Message 22 of 24

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Hi guys, I'll see if its possible to retrieve any info for you.
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 23 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you @Toby

Much appreciated.
Message 24 of 24