Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

absolutely worst service I have ever had

Tartoufmal
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

rubbish, had Virgin for 15 years with no issue wil be moving now as O 2 suck big time

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149871 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28535 Solutions

Feedback forum here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback-off-topic/ct-p/34

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 7

jonsie
  • 94310 Posts
  • 611 Topics
  • 7022 Solutions

@Tartoufmal wrote:

rubbish, had Virgin for 15 years with no issue wil be moving now as O 2 suck big time

Can't really disagree with that...

Message 3 of 7

MI5
  • 149871 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28535 Solutions

Nor me

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 7

Pipstop78
Level 11: Motivator
  • 647 Posts
  • 253 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

I have never er had any trouble with 02 

Message 5 of 7

Oxonian
Level 35: Originator
  • 9603 Posts
  • 230 Topics
  • 27 Solutions

I suspect @Pipstop78 that a small proportion of O2's customers are dissatisfied with them ; and any large business or public sector organisation will attract some complaints. 

I believe O2's weakness currently is problem-solving ; legitimate issues that do arise seem frequently to take an eternity to resolve, and with things like delivery of customers' purchases being issues that a well-organised business could avoid ! 👍     

Message 6 of 7

Pipstop78
Level 11: Motivator
  • 647 Posts
  • 253 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Probably right just don't like seeing people slagging off 02 when I have had no trouble at all 

Message 7 of 7