cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZOMG! 02 ARE SO UNFAIR!!!11!!one!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hey guys

I just realised that I can use my iPhone to direct-dial my friends in Brazil. I love how awesome this technology is!! But... get this... O2 are charging £1.50 a minute for me to use this feature, even though it's free for me to call numbers in the UK!!! How outrageous is that?!?!

Steve has created this wonderful device, with all of these amazing features and possibilities, and O2 have crippled it by making me pay for what I use. What is the point in having such a cutting edge phone if I can't even use it to do everything that it's *marketed* as being possible to do, without having to pay more than my £35 a month? I'm fed up of all of these misleading adverts and hidden charges. It's ridiculous!!!

I say that I should ask for my PAC code and move to another company... *AND* write to WATCHDOG!!!! Then O2 will see who's boss!!! I could even do an online petition!!! Who's with me?!?!
Message 1 of 40
39 REPLIES 39

Anonymous
Not applicable
I think we should also have a mass rally outside of Westminster. It's about time that Cameron and Clegg realised that Steve Jobs is the new Messiah
Message 2 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable
I think we should also have a mass rally outside of Westminster. It's about time that Cameron and Clegg realised that Steve Jobs is the new Messiah

OMG! Such a good idea! It's *so* unfair that there isn't an App for voting... I didn't vote in protest at this great injustice!
Message 3 of 40

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93978 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions
Think I'll lead a march from Manchester to Downing St. and collect people and signatures on the way. Gene Hunt for PM.
Message 4 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable
Why don't you use Skype or better still ask O2 to bolt on the international discount for £3 a month or ask them what you can do instead of ranting. Read the contract details next time :womanindifferent:
Message 5 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable
Why don't you use Skype or better still ask O2 to bolt on the international discount for £3 a month or ask them what you can do instead of ranting. Read the contract details next time :womanindifferent:

hahaha
Message 6 of 40

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93978 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

Not sure you are getting the point of this thread lane282. Its called irony and sarcasm and very much 'tongue in cheek' grin
Message 7 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable
thats why i use skype caling my friends up around the world 6.5p per min compaired to what o2 would charge calling SE asia

and i use my iphone to call them using skype hahahah

sod it o2 your getting as little as poss off me from now on
Message 8 of 40

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

OMG! Such a good idea! It's *so* unfair that there isn't an App for voting... I didn't vote in protest at this great injustice!

I've heard chaining ourselves to the railings at the Houses of Parliament can be quite effective, might have been done before though. grin
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 9 of 40

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions
thats why i use skype caling my friends up around the world 6.5p per min compaired to what o2 would charge calling SE asia
and i use my iphone to call them using skype hahahah
sod it o2 your getting as little as poss off me from now on

Gosh, how very clever of you, totally missed the point of this thread of course! 😐
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 10 of 40