cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZOMG! 02 ARE SO UNFAIR!!!11!!one!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hey guys

I just realised that I can use my iPhone to direct-dial my friends in Brazil. I love how awesome this technology is!! But... get this... O2 are charging £1.50 a minute for me to use this feature, even though it's free for me to call numbers in the UK!!! How outrageous is that?!?!

Steve has created this wonderful device, with all of these amazing features and possibilities, and O2 have crippled it by making me pay for what I use. What is the point in having such a cutting edge phone if I can't even use it to do everything that it's *marketed* as being possible to do, without having to pay more than my £35 a month? I'm fed up of all of these misleading adverts and hidden charges. It's ridiculous!!!

I say that I should ask for my PAC code and move to another company... *AND* write to WATCHDOG!!!! Then O2 will see who's boss!!! I could even do an online petition!!! Who's with me?!?!
Message 1 of 40
39 REPLIES 39

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions
You read it, understood it, and then suggested Markle phone O2, I don't think so! 😞

Look up "satire", if you don't understand.

If you don't see the joke then we can't help you.
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 21 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable
I did fully read the original post. It is generally known that people who use "ZOMG", and replace exclamation marks with saying "one" are immature and too young to be on these forums.

Jack,

zOMG is used as a sarcastic OMG, for whatever reason.

If you knew your way about here you would know markle and know that you have just been reeled in. It was a little trap to tempt pesky members of the "iPhone moaners club".

af
Message 22 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable
@above - If zOMG around here means sarcasm, maybe O2 should put a big banner up at the top showing this. Try urban dictionary. You'll see the true definition.

You read it, understood it, and then suggested Markle phone O2, I don't think so! 😞

And if you didn't understand why I said call O2, maybe you should read his post again.
I say that I should ask for my PAC code and move to another company... *AND* write to WATCHDOG!!!! Then O2 will see who's boss!!! I could even do an online petition!!! Who's with me?!?!

Call up O2 to get your PAC code.
Message 23 of 40

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93979 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions
Message 24 of 40

perksie
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions
Still doesn't get it and will never get it. 😐
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Message 25 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable
@above - If zOMG around here means sarcasm, maybe O2 should put a big banner up at the top showing this. Try urban dictionary. You'll see the true definition.

And if you didn't understand why I said call O2, maybe you should read his post again.

Call up O2 to get your PAC code.

Jack,

I have just checked Urban Dictionary and I would say that I am still correct. What is your point?

zOMG is a varient of the all-too-popular acronym "OMG", meaning "Oh My God". The "z" was originally a mistake while attempting to hit the shift key with the left hand, and type "OMG" Also used in all-caps, 'ZOMG' is generally used in a sarcastic manner, more often than not a humiliating fasion. It is also used as a device for stating the obvious.
Message 26 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm really enjoying the thread. The people who don't understand the thread. Then the people who don't understand that Jack is fully aware of what the thread is about, but is doing the same back. - priceless
Message 27 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm really enjoying the thread. The people who don't understand the thread. Then the people who don't understand that Jack is fully aware of what the thread is about, but is doing the same back. - priceless

I disagree! Having read some of Jack's contributions, I believe Jack is a bit of a beanstalk!
Message 28 of 40

perksie
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Trying to but has tried to kill the joke, and he isn't as funny either.

Message 29 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable
This is my favourite thread for a long time. It should be made a sticky.
Message 30 of 40