Did you mean: 

Xperia z3+ now released online.

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13536 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/phones/sony/xperia-z3-plus/#contractType=paymonthly

Not too bad for anyone coming from a Z1 or Z2, Z3 users may not see the immediate benefits on this release but for the older models this is a worthy update with the snapdragon 810, Triluminous 1080p, 3gb ram and 32gb storage.
Comes with a leaflet telling you how to claim a free set of hi-res headphones and other audio content.
Enjoy..
Message 1 of 29
28 REPLIES 28

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just been speaking with an O2 rep on Live Chat who wasn't particularly clued up. Ideally, I'd like to stay with O2 and on refresh but they couldn't tell me when other colours would be available and they wouldn't match the price.

I'm going to go in to an O2 store and sit down with them to discuss a deal before being hasty and jumping ship.

Anyone have any idea when anything other than black will be available on O2?

Message 11 of 29

viridis
  • 13536 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Honest hat on.
What phone you got?
Message 12 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

Until very recently, I had the original Xperia Z which I loved! But I broke the screen in a child/football related incident so instead of stumping up £120 to get it fixed, I bought a cheap Nokia 220 to tide me over.

In fairness, it's been an alright little phone which I'll pass down to my youngest but I do miss a smartphone!

Message 13 of 29

viridis
  • 13536 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Honest hat still on...

Get a z3 before all the stock go.
Z3+ is about to be throttled again due to heating issues and in real world use the z3 is faster.
Z3+ is a gap filler just to keep up with the status quo and is exactly the same as the cheaper z3 except cpu and 32gb not 16gb.
The prices for Z3 are rediculously cheap atm
Message 14 of 29

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149432 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28496 Solutions
Must be some good deals going on Z3's at the mo ?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 15 of 29

MI5
  • 149432 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28496 Solutions
Tardis....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 16 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

I did consider the Z3, I like the copper version. Seen on a website with a free SWR10 too 

Message 17 of 29

MI5
  • 149432 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28496 Solutions
Go for it - It's a better phone imho
Message 18 of 29

viridis
  • 13536 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
I've had all the Z's
I've played on the plus
The difference in features is far less than the difference in price. Some places have the z3 for 25 a month, 25 for a perfectly adequate flagship.
Message 19 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

That's through a third party site, I wonder if O2 would consider matching it as I know they did the free SWR10 not so long ago. Would settle for the Ice Green Z3 that O2 currently list over any black model

Message 20 of 29