Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worst customer service I’ve ever come across

Fizz
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
So I’ve tried live chat 4-5 times now to look for a upgrade on my contract and everytime I do I either get disconnected on there end or I get advisor who isn’t interested in helping me.

I just tried again an it took nearly a hour to get to my issue that I contacted them about But again I didn’t get any upgrade offers the chat went dead again having to wait to 10-15 mins for one line answers is ridiculous.

I’ve even tried the o2 conversation tab on the app again takes them hours to reply.

I’ve tried 3/Vodafone live chat an their customer service is on a different level to o2 so disappointed after being with these guys for 8 years on contract, oh well time to look elsewhere
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Fizz 

The best way of getting an upgrade discount is by calling 202 and choosing the "I'm thinking of leaving" option.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Chat is not a great way of interacting with o2 for anything more complicated than when is my bill due.
Call as advised or visit a store, but you are more likely to get a better deal by calling.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 3 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

All the time spent trying chat when a 10 minute phone call would have sorted you out....

Message 4 of 5

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10672 Posts
  • 119 Topics
  • 344 Solutions
Call customer service early 08.00 or 08.30 less wait time @Fizz
Good luck talk to customer service sure they'll help. Great in store too, if you have the time 😁

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 5 of 5