cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Won't connect to internet on mobile this morning

Anonymous
Not applicable
I woke up and my mobile won't connect to the internet. It says I have 3G and I have rebooted twice but it just won't connect. It worked fine when I went to bed. I am in Plymouth. Anyone else?
Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
:robotsurprised: at least its not just me whats up with that? i can connect via wi fi but not internet mobile
Message 2 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
Me too. I am in Bristol but haven't had a connection anywhere between here and Calne, 40 miles to the east.
Message 3 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
Mine started working again at about 730am. it seems to be ok now - but i really depend on my mobile internet so any outage is pretty poor! glad it wasn't just me though...
Message 4 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am in Bedfordshire and no internet or MMS access. Travelled to Northampton for work - still no access. Contacted o2 to check my phone was OK and got a reply to say they have data access problems nationally - no idea of when they gonna sort it either - very poor!
Since had confirmed via O2 that Northamptonshire has a problem, also said other pockets of problems being delat with.
Message 5 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
Same here - still broken (from sussex to london) ....
Message 6 of 19

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions
Just tried 2g data that is fine in south somerset.
But I do not have 3g here so cannot test that.
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 7 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
Same in West London for me, looks like my HTC Desire last synced sometime around 1am, but had no joy on with the mobile data service since about 7am this morning. My wi-fi is working fine.
Glad o2 have acknowledged a problem.
Message 8 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
The services this morning here in Nottingham has been intermittent at best but now nothing at all
Message 9 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm in Reading and I have the "H" symbol on my HTC but can't connect to the internet with it - my partner works in Wokingham and he has had the same problems since yesterday though, I've only noticed it today - Anyone know if 02 are going to make any kind of announcements about getting it fixed and if we're likely to get a rebate on the bills?
Message 10 of 19