cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does O2 do nothing about keeping there customers happy

Anonymous
Not applicable
With all the complaints and lack of understanding why don't the management of O2 do something about keeping there customers happy and fixing problems ....
Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144671 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27732 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Does sky do mobile contracts ?

No, but Virgin do wink

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

...ok,

take for instance the drive for the new "REFRESH"  contracts, you as a long standing customer due for an upgrade, click through and all you are presented with is the same conditions(cost and features) available to new / potential customers ....like there should be good reduction in contract and or handset cost to old customers.... + why don't we get 64GB versions??? O2 sells 32GB versions to us in the UK at higher price than 64GB versions sold elsewhere in the world....???

Message 12 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
O2 operate a fair deal policy where both existing and new customers can take up the same deals.

Loyalty is a thing of the past I'm afraid.
Message 13 of 17

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

As always, shop around for the best deal to suit your budget and needs, ensuring whatever network you choose gives you coverage in your home, work and normal travelling circles.

Check out the independents as some are offering O2 contracts cheaper than O2. No one is forced to buy at O2's prices and loyalty went out of the window years ago.

Message 14 of 17

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Hey Gerry545,

Send me a message (click on my name to find a way how)and I'll see if I can help you out.
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 15 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

I for one think o2 have a fantastic customer service, you do get the occasional problem at busy times, but hey! go try the competition, but do us a favour report back, theres nobody doing a better job, as good maybe but non better.

martin

Message 16 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

Last year I was due for an upgrade, which I took up - reason O2 offered a better deal, ok only £1/m less but it did include a phone which I would have possibly chosen. I did not ask for this - it was offered.

Now I know that was in the good old days of O2 staff and not subcontractors on the end of the phone but I wasnt complaining.

I go back to the Cellnet days barring 3.5 years migration to 3 other companies, T Mobile and 3 were not that bad at customer service but not that good. Vodafone were just terrible and needed a quick escape they just not bothered until you gave notice.

Remember as its been said many times. People will complain on various web sites and forums, but not that many praise.

I am not 100% happy with the way O2 have cut operating costs in the last 12 months but do think they are probably the better supplier of what we have available in the UK

Message 17 of 17