cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why I chose to change to Android with Samsung S6

Anonymous
Not applicable

So I have been a loyal Apple fan for many many years owning each iPhone since the 3G onwards.

But after all this time I have decided going to Android devices was a very big brave leap for me as I loved Apple's simplicity of things.

First of all I changed because what I love the most is how customisable android is, which leads me to Samsung, I love how innovative their phones are, such little but pleasing features to me such as the little notification light and the idea of wireless charging.

I got my iPhone 6 at launch and I was pretty much in love with it straight away such a sleek design and iOS was definately improving however it just wasnt enough. Screen size has always been a big concern for me as small is too small and big is too big but Samsung really master the screen sizes across all models theres something for everyone.

Anyone else out there whos decided this year was the time for big change?

(Still getting my head around all the settings and choices!)

Message 1 of 42
41 REPLIES 41

Cleoriff
  • 123369 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7475 Solutions

@Anonymous There will ALWAYS be 'heated debates' between Apple and Android users. You did start the thread so really should expect different opinions to be voiced...Smiley Frustrated

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 41 of 42

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Guys, please be civil in this discussion, or I shall have no choice but to close it which would be a shame for everyone.

Edit: Thread closed

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 42 of 42