cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who is going to queue tomorrow morning?

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've been trying to decide whether or not I should get up early and queue outside an O2 shop tomorrow morning...

How many people are planning on doing this??

I'm not sure what time I should go, I don't want to go too early but also don't want to get there too late and the queue is massive!!

Also, is there anyone here that is planning on going to either Edmonton or Enfield stores for the phone?

Thanks everyone
Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
I envy you guys who actually get to queue. :robotsad:
Message 11 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
Im going to queue! Im going to Hounslow! Any one else heading down there?
Message 12 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
Im leaving to go now, Wish me luck grin
Message 13 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
there's 30 people in the queue in front of me in Windsor. At 6:30!!!
Message 14 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
People have been tweeting pictures of queues since the sun came up. I can't understand why people get so caught up and HAVE to get one at launch.
Message 15 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
Lol, I'm with you, I just don't get it...I saw someone post "wish me luck"...I think tomorrow I migth ask wife for soem ebcouragement before I go on the bread and milk run...

The point is simply this, if you don't get one today, you'll get one soon, Apple is trying to sell as many as possible, you won't be in an exclusive club, teh first ones aren't autographed by Steve Jobs...or even by the bloke selling you one grin

Make no mistake, I am buying two, one for me and my wife when it is easy and convenient, I'll pop down to teh Apple store and pick two up. I'll someone help me, have time to talk to me and then I can make them richer...

I would still like for someone to explain to me what teh thrill of waiting outside a shop is and again, I don't want to take the p***, I really want to understand.
Message 16 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
I was number 8 in the queue at a nottingham branch... got it in my hand now.. very nice.
Message 17 of 17